Hi there!

I’m Samantha, the other half of Sam & Jamie. Mostly recognized in my not-so-glam post-workout hair (don’t care!) and sweaty workout attire while running errands and shuttling the kids around town.

Oh yes, the kids. I have two toe-headed girls, Aria and Ellis. They’re crazy, but my kind of crazy. My husband keeps me sane 90% of the time and I think the other 10% he intentionally pushes me to the limit to challenge me, or maybe just to drive me right to the looney bin. Who knows.

Anyway, I’m so glad to be partnering with my travel buddy and friend extraordinaire, Jamie, on this fun v/blog. Vlogging and Blogging combines so many of my favorite things so when prompted the opportunity to team with Jamie, I decided, yes please! So here I am… Recently overworked ex-corporate business development professional turned full-time mom, part-time project manager, part-time v/blogger. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to find more time in the day and make it my b*tch. Take your time and check out my favorites below and cruise the site a bit to get to know us better.

Fuel:

Mostly protein shakes and tortilla, meat, cheese, and vegetable (aka Mexican food)

 

Thirst-quencher: 

Water

Champagne

Red Bull, yellow edition

 

Wardrobe:

Neutral

Black

Simple

½ classy ½ provocative

 

Lifestyle: 

Extrovert

Active

Family

Travel

Laugh

Love

Adventure

Learn

Experience

Music

Challenge