6 In Home Decor/ Projects

My Modern Farmhouse Kitchen

Awe, man, I just love it when a space comes together. Most of you know that we recently moved into a new house. The day of the move I found out that I was pregnant. Other than unpacking all the boxes, I didn’t have much time to decorate before all my pregnancy sickness set in  My personality usually will not let me sit still very long. Diving into project after project is something my body craves. So when I am down, I am miserable. Mostly because my mind thinks and constantly reminds me about everything I should or could be doing but my body just won’t cooperate. Trust me, I have been counting down the days to my 2nd trimester. Every day I feel much better and have more energy to work on the house. That means time to start decorating. I decided I would take one room at a time. First up, my kitchen. This is easily the room that sold us on the house. There really wasn’t much to be done. Adding a few open shelves, a little Modern Farmhouse Decor, and necessary furnishings – and Voila- Done.

Check out the finished product below. Just waiting on my very backordered barstools but these will do for now. Let me know what you think!!

Open Shelving – Laxamana Designs, Gather Sign – Smallwoods

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

Miranda
    June 7, 2018 at 8:55 am

Wow, that is beautiful! I would love such a big and open kitchen like that! Either way great job at decorating!

Lynneah
    June 7, 2018 at 9:23 am

Omg this is beautiful!! Love the accents. And those flowers are so bright! Great job!

Megan
    June 7, 2018 at 9:51 am

Your kitchen is stunning! I was going to ask if Joanna Gaines might have been an inspiration to your decorating, then I noticed Magnolia Table! Congrats on your pregnancy, I hope you start feeling better!

Megan

Kaylee
    June 7, 2018 at 2:27 pm

I love your style! This was so fun to look through! Gave me some ideas what to do with my place 🙂

Candice
    June 7, 2018 at 6:56 pm

Oh my gosh, your kitchen is beautiful! I’m pretty sure that’s my dream kitchen! Enjoy it!

Yuni
    June 7, 2018 at 8:11 pm

Oh wow. I’m getting kitchen envy. We’re in the process of revamping our old kitchen to get the farmhouse look. Wish us luck. I love your coffee nook and everything about your kitchen. Can we swap?